Last Updated on February 13, 2020, 2:18 AM AST by Anthony Morris

The human remains found in a dwelling house in Boyd’s Village has been identified as the person reported missing in a local newspaper.

A police statement on Wednesday morning confirmed the individual as 61-year-old Frederick Robinson.

An individual in England, said to be the daughter of the deceased, took out space in the newspaper after she claimed she had not heard from her father since December 11, 2019 as the local authority’s in St Kitts had not responded or take the concerns serious.

The Police in its statement Wednesday said “Frederick had been reported missing on February 03, 2020.”

Police said they have formally arrested and charged 29-year-old Clive Farara of the Village for the offence of Murder in relation to the incident.

Farara was charged on February 11, 2020 and is currently in Police custody.

The autopsy performed on the body indicated Robinson was killed as a result of blunt force to his head.

Reporter at SKN News | anthony@sknnews.com |  + posts

Anthony Morris covers stories related to politics and regional developments. His in-depth reporting about governance and reforms makes him stand out in regional journalism, with a deep analysis of political trends and their impact on Caribbean communities.